TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
Limited Time Offer
Earn up to 50,000 Aeroplan points^. Plus, first year no Annual Fee^. Conditions Apply.
Must apply online by January 3, 2023.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.
Earn up to $1,400 in value^ including up to 50,000 Aeroplan points, no annual fee for the first year and additional travel benefits. Must apply online by January 3, 2023.
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate^, and share free first checked bags^
- Take advantage of an extensive suite of travel insurance
- Plus, get an annual fee rebate for the first year^
To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening and you must add your Additional Cardholders by January 4, 2023.
- Earn 1.5 points^ for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery and Air Canada® purchases, including Air Canada Vacations®
- Earn 1 point^ for every $1 spent on all other Purchases made with your Card
- Earn points twice when you pay with your Card and provide your Aeroplan number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 170+ online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore
- Earn Aeroplan points with every Purchase made on your Card and arrive at your dream destination sooner
- Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card^
- Earn 20,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $1,500 within 90 days of Account opening^
- Plus, earn an additional 20,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $7,500 within 12 months of Account opening^
Your Aeroplan points don’t expire as long as you are a TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Primary Cardholder in good standing
How to Redeem:
- Aeroplan points must be redeemed through the Aeroplan Program
- Every Air Canada seat available to buy for cash is also available for points – no restrictions, no blackout periods
- Use Aeroplan points for more than just flights - Redeem your points across your trip, from hotel rooms to car rentals
- Use Aeroplan points for life’s necessities - Aeroplan isn’t just about travel. Use your points for merchandise, experiences and gift certificates
Sponsored advertising. The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button.
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Trip Interruption/ Cancellation Insurance
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Rental Collision/ Loss Damage Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Baggage Insurance
- Extended Warranty
- Priority Restaurant Reservations
- $75 for subsequent Additional Cardholders
- There is a 21-day interest grace period on all new purchases
^ Terms and Conditions apply.
All trade-marks are the property of their respective owners.
See Air Canada and Aeroplan trade-mark ownership details.
™ NEXUS Official mark and/or trademark of Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, used under license.
* Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.
® The TD logo and other trademarks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank or its subsidiaries.
Last updated 09/27/2022. Check with the credit card issuer for the most up-to-date information before applying.
Find errors in the information for this credit card? Report this listing.