MBNA Rewards World Elite® Mastercard®
• 20,000 bonus points†† ($200 in travel value) after you make $2,000 or more in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
• 10,000 bonus points†† ($100 in travel value) once enrolled for paperless e-statements within the first 90 days of account opening
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.
- 20,000 bonus points†† ($200 in travel value) after you make $2,000 or more in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- 10,000 bonus points†† ($100 in travel value) once enrolled for paperless e-statements within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 2 points‡ for every $1 in eligible purchases
- Redeem points‡ for travel, cash back, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from participating retailers, and charitable donations
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on purchases, 22.99% on balance transfers✪ and access cheques, and 24.99% on cash advances
- $120 annual fee
To qualify, your personal annual income must be greater than $80,000, or your household annual income must be $150,000 or greater††††
‡ These are highlights of the credit card rewards program (the “Program”) associated with this credit card account. Points will be awarded on eligible transactions charged to your account as set out in the Program terms and conditions. Complete terms and conditions describing Program eligibility, accrual and redemption of points, and other important conditions, limitations and restrictions will be sent after your account is opened. Please read the terms and conditions carefully upon receipt.
†† To qualify for this offer, an applicant must be approved for the specific credit card account described in the offer. Welcome bonus of 20,000 points will be awarded if $2,000 in eligible Purchases are made on your Account within the first 90 days of account opening that are not subsequently rescinded, the subject of a charge back request(s) or otherwise disputed. In order to obtain a ""Paperless Bonus"" of 10,000 bonus points, you must enroll in online banking at www.mbna.ca and consent to Paperless Statements for the account within the first 90 days of account opening, and not subsequently rescind such enrollment throughout this period. Please allow 8-10 weeks for the applicable bonus points to be posted to your points account. Limit one-time bonus point offer (no cash value) per new account for each bonus point offer. This offer is not available to residents of Quebec. This promotion is offered by MBNA and may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice.
†††† To be eligible for a World Elite Account, your personal annual income must be greater than $80,000, or your household annual income must be $150,000 or greater. Additional account qualification criteria apply as set out in this application.
✪ Balance transfers will be fulfilled in the order listed and are treated as balance transfers in accordance with your Account Agreement. The total value of balance transfers cannot exceed your authorized credit limit. If the value is greater, MBNA may send a partial payment to the named creditor/designated account. THERE WILL BE A TRANSACTION FEE EQUAL TO 1.00 % OF THE DOLLAR AMOUNT OF EACH BALANCE TRANSFER INITIATED WITH THIS APPLICATION. A MINIMUM FEE OF $7.50 WILL APPLY TO EACH BALANCE TRANSFER TRANSACTION. A balance transfer may not be used to pay off or down your account balance or any other balances with us (including our affiliates, which would include any member of the TD Bank Group). The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the APPLY NOW button.
Last updated 02/28/2020. Check with the credit card issuer for the most up-to-date information before applying.
Find errors in the information for this credit card? Report this listing.